Social Icons

Monday, October 8, 2012

[8.10.2012] KFC Zinger Double Down

Hey guys! What did you guys have for lunch today? I had something totally awesome and thinking about it just makes me salivate... Yummah!


What is that thing thats so awesome you ask? Well its a burger... Ok2 I know in your mind you are thinkin  a sad ramlee burger thats squashed down and laced with lots of mayo and chili sauce and the burger patties marinated with some special sauce and pepper with an egg or a slice of cheese... Hah! No way what I had was even better than a burger.. It is soo far beyond better than a burger, that it does not have a slice of bread at all! But in its place is two succulent and juicy breaded chicken patties... What is this heavenly sounding dish you ask? Its this...


Its the new limited time only KFC Zinger Double Down.... It is mmh mmh jilat jari mmmh sedap yumm erm.. homaigod sedap.. haha...

Basically its as I described above, its two juicy chicken pieces used as the bun of a burger. But that chicken piece is like the original chicken in KFC... In between those two buns there's supposed to be a piece of meat or something like salami but I really couldnt taste it over the original chickens.. Together with those pieces of meat, they inserted some cheese and some of the white stuff you get with your cheesy wedges...


When I opened it up however I was surprised as i thought damn that's puny.. But lo and behold, I had that for lunch and it satisfied me till I had dinner which was after work which was also after gym.. Seriously I am in love with this piece of meat.. haha..

Would I recommend it to people? Of course! But i dont recommend you eat it too often.. It is kind of oily and unhealthy.. But i guess live a little right? It costs about RM8.90 for the ala carte.. and did i mention before? Its for a limited time only.. so get yours NOW NOW NOW..  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?