Social Icons

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[30.9.2012] Levain Boulangerie

Yesterday my mom came by and said my aunt is in KL and she suggested I take them out. So there I was thinking where to take them since clearly it was already Sunday afternoon and I am not the type to venture out too far.. and then it hit me... Levain!

The thing is, I have never been to Levain and the only reason I know about the place is because my friend Izreen (Yes you!) asked me for directions when I was in the office and I had to google the place to find out how to direct her.. But surprise surprise! The pics of the place looked great and the food looked awesome too..!

So off we went My Mom, My Aunt, My Nephew and Me!



Unfortunately when we arrived, there were a lot of people there and there were still lots of pastries left, but I think if you go earlier it would be better.

Anyhow, I dont like to take pictures of other people unless its a minimal amount so I didnt manage to get a picture of the interior of the place.The interior is really nice with little features that make it seemed like it was in an english tavern or some sorts.

Anyhow, the food was really on the ok side and the prices were very reasonable.

I wont make a full review as I intend to go there and really take pics. But here's some pics of the place.

Quoting the words of my nephew, "this is my favourite place!"

The nephew who loved the place...

Trying to learn how to play with the functions

My Lasagnia

The FOOOD!





6 comments:

  1. Oh My! sangat cantik..direction please..ngee! (out of banyak benda i comment kedai makan dulu :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its near Prince Court Hospital.. At Jalan Bukit Bintang there should be a Mobil/Esso and Turn left there.. U wont miss it.

      Delete
  2. I've been here too. Wasn't too impressed but I only had their pastries, and not their dishes. Lovely deco though.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post?