Social Icons

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[13.10.2012] Dinner at Plan B and Publika

Hey!..

I've been slacking in posts.. sorry been really caught up with work. Bluergh... Anyhow the other day I got called up by bro Fadzly to go to our usual joint in SS2 PJ to grab some sotong goreng tepung.. However along the way we realised that it was getting wet with the rain pouring its heart out..So we decided to have a detour and head towards Publika.


I havent seriously been to publika since I stopped working there in April. But I have dropped by for the occasional dinner and coffee with frends from the firm at all the normal places. Anyhow Enche Fadzly was raving on about the Nasi Lemak in Plan B, so we decided to have a go at it.

Plan B is another of those restaurants under the Big Group of Companies.. I've been there before.. Once with Larina and again for my farewell with some of the lawyers.. but I still errr dont know what to call the deco or theme of the place but its a really nice place to hang out. I didnt take that many pics as the place was packed and I just really hate taking candid pics or pics of people i dont know.  Anyhow the nasi lemak was HUGE.. and FILLING! I must say its quite soft and nice and warm but I still prefer the one in Madam Kwanns.

Here's some pics..



We both decided to have nasi lemak... 




Anyhow in Publika that day they were having some sort of Churp-churp event and I finally got to see Hanis Zalikha and Jane aka Chukei the bloggers LIVE and in person!!! I totally had a fanboy moment and waved.. haha..

Afterwards, we headed to the amphitheater like area and whoa!! the place was really happening, all the restaurants and bars had set up there and it was PACKED!!! Freaking full.. I cant believe I have been working there for the past two years and six months after I leave, WHAM! The place is amazing...

BUT since I had a busy weekend with works, I had to rush back and vow that I will come back and write more about the place.. Till then!

5 comments:

  1. Imr! u met the bloggers! i wasn't in kl tat week n guess wat, i coerced/forced/cajoled my boy into getting the stuffs from the bloggers! if i were there i'd go crazy fan mode there! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get anything? Coz if i remember the stuff correctly, its mostly err.. feminin stuff.. :P But yeah! I should've ajaked you!!!

      Delete
  2. yup! he got me the clothes! haha

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post?