Social Icons

Monday, October 1, 2012

[28.9.2012] McDonalds Cafe

 Hmm... have you guys ever went lets grab a simple and fast meal and decided lets just grab some McDonalds? I do... err lost of times.. My tummy and bulk can attest to that.. hehe... Anyhow I also happen to be a great coffee fan and sometimes after a nice meal, its great to warm up the belly with some nice and warm latte.. haha.. I guess McDonalds had the same idea and combining their winning fast food strategy, they opened up the McCafe... 

I had gone once to the first test McCafe in Kota Damansara... but i have to confess, that time, I bought a large meal and decided to let go of the coffee as it was also fasting month and a weeknight and I had to sleep later to go to work.


So this brings us to last friday... after the Short and Sweet Musical... I happened to arrive early that night and I didnt get to grab dinner. So I was extremely famished. But as it was getting kinda late and we didnt want to go to far, madamme recommended for us to go to McDonalds... and lo and behold there was a McCafe there.... (Que harp music and choir!) 

Anyhow, a McDonalds with a McCafe is no different from any other McDonalds, the only difference is that they have a cafe bar inside the McDonalds.




Looks nice right? So that night we decided to get some burgers and 2 lattes for good measure. I have never been too happy with the McDonalds breakfast coffee.. I always feel that its too bitter and blurgh for me.. but I was willing to try a latte.. coz its better latte than never right to try?... (Badum tuss!).. ok2 lame joke. 

Anyhow you know how some fancy cafes have those coffee art which is made from the cream or milk...? McDonalds has them too.. and check that out! 


I thinnk thats even better than any coffee art you can get out there. His and Her's.. I like! 

Anyhow, my latte was actually on the nice side and I was surprised.... I even cut down my sugar intake from 2 to 1 and even then the latte tastes nice.

Anyhow my only complaint is that the lattes took soo long to make (i'm sure it was the coffee art) and that what the heck is with the wrapping of the cups with tissues? You know how McDonalds use those recycled tissues/serviettes, yeah they used those.. It looks a bit.. cheap... Sorry to say.. But I am not kidding you, it was cheap! About 5 ringgit for a decent latte, why not?  :D 


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...that's the "coffee art" from Mcdonalds.. interesting XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverages and Desserts Moe’s Pizza and Subs is more than just your go-to for quality homemade food, it’s a Greensboro staple. Located conveniently off of Bridford Parkway on

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post?