Social Icons

Sunday, October 7, 2012

[2011] Pre-Korea Trip.

Before I went on that trip, bro Fahmie asked me to list down where I wanted to go.. I had just found that list and I think i'll post it up together with some of the links in case any of you wish to visit....


Panmunjeom And/Or DMZ/ Third Tunnel
CheonggyecheonStream   (there is walking tour. Book online)
Bukchon Village and or Hanok village (Old Korean Village)
Seoul Fortress  (Have to book early)
Bugaksan an old mountain near the Residence of the President (Bring Passport)
Ittaewon (A lot of halal food can be found here)
Korea war Memorial!
Seoul Tower
Seoul central masjid 
Ganghwa peace lookout
Incheon Landing memorial hill
World Cup Stadium
Lover Locks at Seoul Tower 
Yeongam F1 Circuit!
KBS Music Bank 
Jeju Island- Which includes, Jeju Glass Castle, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Kimyoung Maze Park,  Seongup Folk Village
Noryanjin Fish Market
Samsung D’Light Store
Korea World Taekwondo HQ
Night City Tour
Night Shopping
Tomb of General Kim Yushin 
Women's University
Kimchi Making
Everland (Themepark by Samsung!)


Seems like I have missed a lot.. haha.. Mayb I have to go back for more? (Finger's Crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?