Social Icons

Thursday, October 4, 2012

[3.10.2012] T-ara Malaysian Showcase

Hey! Remember me spazzing about T-ara last month and how its a nice replacement instead of SNSD who is flying to Thailand, Singapore and Indoneisia but not Malaysia?.. Anyhow I just came back from the concert/showcase... I think i realised now why it was called a showcase instead of a full fledged concert.. anyhow more on that later..


Anyhow, the showcase was held in Dewan Wawasan and was organised by the Jazzy Group. It was partially organised well but to me it seemed more like a school based organisation they could do a lot better instead of having albums/condiments and other things sold out of a box and the arrangements for seats and usherers were really lacking.  Hey I paid good money for it and the least they could do was arrange it to seem like it was real classy. I mean the most expensive seats at this "showcase" could have been equivalent to the Maroon 5 concert I went to last year... and that was FREAKING MAROON 5!..

Anyhow not to have antis spamming my blog later on, I do love T-ara but I feel that the organisers could have done a lot better for the price they were requesting.


So, how was the concert you ask? Well it was good... The girls started about on time with a short opening act by.. err i dont know who.. hehe.. Anyhow the girls were really entertaining and playing their popular songs like Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey, Yayaya and Why are you being like this together with their new song.

In between the set there was a sort of lucky draw and the chosen winners were to dance and whoever wins gets a picture with the girls... Lets just say the winner might be grinning all the way home tonight. He got to shake hands with the members and a hug from Jiyeon!! haha..

I must say that the girls put up a great performance and seemed to be having fun up there on stage. I kind of regretted leaving my camera in the car as camera's were allowed in there... (Argh regret!!)

All in all, I think I like T-ara a lot more after this concert, however I have some complaints.. The show was too short! It was about an hour and had only 10 songs! Quoting from some other audience, "we paid RM184.50 for 10 songs... " so about RM18.50 per song.. So I guess that's why they called it a showcase instead of a concert. But I guess with their limited choice of songs since they debut they couldnt really do a full length concert.. but i feel they couldve rectified that by using cover songs.. And what the heck was wrong with the girl's mic's/headphones? Everytime they wanted to speak it went haywire... and i've noticed from their concert in Japan last year they had the same problem. Maybe its time to ditch those headphone/mic's and get some ultimate ears like SNSD's... It seriously made me wonder if they were lipsyncing or not..

All in all I would give this showcase/concert whatever you call it a 4.5/10.. It was really fun but it leaves such a bad after taste that I wasnt sure it made up for my money spent... But I do hope the girls come back again... I wonder if they are stopping by some of our islands or beaches... This would be Ham Eun Jung's second time back in Msia! :D

Anyhow also just noticed Boram... haha.. and found this vid. Quite cute and funny..




Till then! Ciao Queens!









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?