Social Icons

Thursday, January 31, 2013

[27.01.13] The Last Stand

Hey peeps.. I shouldve done this blog review after the review on the Impossible.. But I got kinda busy...

Anyhow.. After watching The Impossible the other day at Tropicana City Mall, we realised that we had a bit more time and since i was still depressed after watching The Impossible.. I decided to watch this!!




Damn... the posters look awesome..


What this movie is about is that the FBI led by FBI Agent John Bannister (Forest Whitaker) whilst trying to transfer the biggest drug lord Gabriel Cortez (played by Eduardo Noriega) to a maximum security prison when the whole group gets attacked and the broken free from his cartel and decides to make a run for it to Mexico... Due to Cotez's experience as a racing driver, he is given a ZR-1 which is (according to the movie stats) goes to about 1k horsepower.. and can outrun any helicopter out there....

Now skip to a border town called Summerton Junction where the sheriff (Arnold Schwarzenneger) tries to have a simple life only to have these guys come over and start messing things up for him...

From there I guess all of you can guess what type of movie this is and I dont want to spoil it for you...

However I like this movie as there is not much of the lag or drain where theres just drama for I just lost a man who was shot.. or I was a cop in LAPD till they killed my crew... but just action and comedy and just a tad of drama where its expected then before you get too emotional.. Jonny Knoxville comes in..

I do recommend for you to watch this as its a great watch over a lazy sunday afternoon...

IMDB gave this movie a 7.2/10 and Rotten Tomatoes gave this a 59% over 100...

As for me I think IMDB has is almost there or a bit over... This movie is great but dont expect too much out of it..

Till then! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?