Social Icons

Monday, January 28, 2013

[21.01.13] U-Cafe

Went out with fellow bro Fadzly the other day.. We went to Wangsa walk to go and chill and came upon this cafe called U-Cafe...

I had remembered hearing about this cafe from some other bloggers and I was keen to try it out...

I had however just eaten before going out and so I felt pretty full and only went to try out the drinks..

The  restaurant was pretty chic and modern and serves up a variety of fusion dishes and the best part was that it wast too expensive...




However as I said I wasnt really that hungry and didnt eat, so I cant comment on the food... I did however notice that the juices were 'bottom-less' and I was quite happy for that as it was just a lepak session... Also the coffe was not that bad as it was Lavazza or Illy coffee...



Check out the drinks and selections for the deserts... Haagen Daaz some more..

I initially wanted to order something else.. but for some reason when the guy came around to take my order the words "Apple Juice" came out of my mouth.. and when the menu said apples, I knew that it would be green apples.. I dont know why.. But I hate green apple drinks.. its always sour and just deees gusting.. hahaha..

Ended up I had a refill of it.. hehehe so much for hating a drink right? Anyhow the drink is pretty refreshing but highly sour.. haha..




My verdict.. This place seems reasonable enough to be a hangout joint and possibly good enough to bring people/clients to entertain...

I love the modern deco.. This place has 2 floors and I havent visited the second floor.. Check that out..




Anyhow.. I would definitely like to come back to this place.. Till then..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?