Social Icons

Sunday, January 20, 2013

[20.1.2012] updates and promises

i've been spending a lot of time thinking nowadays... sometimes about life, sometimes about the business and sometimes about everything all together and then I realise have to wake up n start the day... hahaha


anyhow to those who dont know, I am trying to do my own biz which is sorta complicated and sorta mind boggling.. my main enemy is myself i can say coz if i procrastinate nothing moves.. and recently my mind has been pushing myself to procrastinate quite a bit...I try to fight it, but
Its easier said then done when ppl ask you what do you want to do now? and then they start tearing down your ideas one by one... or just give blind criticism.. And its definitely harder when suddenly you get calls from that interview you went to last year offering an easy way out. I try to avoid these people but sometimes you want these similarities in friends, hangouts to remain the same... I now agree that starting a business is a very difficult process... Especially when it involves unconventional ideas and areas where people are not too accustomed too...


Anyhow, i think things will get more difficult but I will have to fight on with it.. tons of things scare me nowadays... I have lots of time now, but limited budget... haha...

In line with the new year and in line with the new ideas and business coming through, I want to make a few promises :
1) i will write more.... this shall include more blogs about daily life and also about my adventures....
2) I will procrastinate less....
3) I will try to lose some weight and at least jog/swim/cycle more....
4) I will try to wake up earlier daily and do more work
5) I will try to avoid those who has brings nothing positive in my life...
6) I promise to myself that despite the difficulties i will try to finish everything.


If i find any new promises, i'll add them in the future... till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?