Social Icons

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[22.01.13] Travel

Hey everybody... Look at the title... Just look at it and imagine what it entails... I'm sure most of you love the thought of travel and travelling  and actually going on one. Some of you may imagine the sun, the beach and the sea.. and some of you may imagine the snow, the peaks and the sights.. and some of you may just love the city and the sights smells and the joys of being in it... and some of you like me, love all of it..! hahaha...

But then some of you may be like my friends who HATE TO TRAVEL... They hate the travel that their work gives them despite the first class seats, lounges and also the perks of the travel... and they hate the opportunities and sights that are just awaiting them right outside the hotel door....

Anyhow I just want to say I love travelling.. I love the airports,the planes (budget and full service carriers), the waiting lounges (full carriers and not budget waiting areas ok... coz those suck!) and the difference that the different places can give for me...But I love my country! Yes...  I guess the Malaysian proverb that "Hujan Emas Di Negeri Orang Hujan Batu Di Negeri Sendiri Lebih Baik Di Negeri Sendiri" which literally means "Gold Rains in Foreign Countries, While Hailstone Drops On Own Country, Still One's Own Country Is Better" can be applied in this case.. But in most cases I love going away and wanderlusting...  I think this all started with me living in the US when I was young.. I remember my flight there and my first food.. which I managed to remember because I got hit with a serious bout of nausea and gas upon the flight attendants warming up the food.. and from Malaysia all the way to Washington D.C i consumed only drinks and no food.. So I never really had the chance to enjoy the benefits of the Business Class Lounges and seats till I came back from US when we took the DC-New York-London- KL route .... but that seemed to be the last of the long haul flights for me I guess till now.. Unless you consider Korea a long haul flight (Air Asia X does!) hehe. 

So right now it pains me to have sooo much free time with the planning and conceptualization and study on the business but not enough finances (actually scared to spend is more like it) to go on a real holiday and especially when most of the places I want to go is having WINTER... Dang! But I guess ikat perut sebentar and tahan nafsu (the wanderlust i think) and work on my business.. I am not complaining about it, but its just that I REALLY WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAY!! haha....

Anyhow, enough ranting for today, I want to share some pics which I managed to come across which looks awesome!.. I hope I can try and use them for future inspirations for travel and also post travel souvenirs and momentos..  Check them out.. 


I really want to try to do this



Isnt the above great? I mean put all the ticket stubs, the pins the keychains and anything to bring back the memories from your travels? 


And check out the below! 



Hahaha aint the above very apt? Bon-Voyage! 




and I wish you were here!


this all creates...



and lastly...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?