Social Icons

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tickling My Tastebuds

Hey guys! I am a big foodie.. I love food and I am big.. so lets just say I have all the qualifications to call myself a BIG FOODIE... Anyhow I want to share something i'm craving at the moment.. Lets just say I've been having quite a lot of this the past few days and i'll do a proper write up soon.. but here's a pic of it..



I present to you a man's dish.. Its banana leaf rice... Its purely a no nonsense food.. its a banana leaf topped with rice and the famous fried bitter gourd and two other vegetable side dishes all covered with dhal gravy. This is a savoury and satisfying dish and with every bite makes you anticipate the next one..and the best part is that its purely vegetarian and can be shared with even the vegetable lovers out there. Now looking at the pic above makes me look at my watch and wonder if I have time to run out for a quick bite.. haha. Looks like I do.. Till then!

1 comment:

What do you think of this post?