Social Icons

Friday, February 8, 2013

[28.10.2012] Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Ok.. ok.. finally I have gotten to writing about this.. I apologise for making everyone wait for this for soo long  and I really really really want to write and share about this trip.. 

Why? Cause I didnt expect much from it. I dont know about you guys.. but I dont expect much from Malaysian tourist destinations, they always seem to please the tourists but never seem to please me.. BUT THIS TIME I WAS WRONG...

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!hahaha when you enter here and see the birds, you get a sense that yes the birds are happy...

Anyhow Larina gave the invite and on a nice sunny saturday morning, we went!

This is the view at the entrance to the bird park 



When you enter you will enter into a huge bird cage which allows for lots of the birds to roam free.. check out some of the pics of the birds that I managed to get..  and I admit now that I have no ideas what the names of the birds are.. haha.. mainly cause its flying everywhere..



Doesnt this bird look happy?

Such a majestic bird


Showoff


and for some reason there were lots of these birds which look soo clean and white!




I love this bird!





together with that there were a lot of fowls walking around and peacocks!










and not to forget this bird too...



ahaha and  inside the bird park there are lots of shows, so be early and try to catch them.. Its quite fun.. Here's the schedules.


I had taken some videos of the shows but as we arrived late i didnt manage to get most of it on video and I forgot to delete the other pics on the camera.. So I had to delete manually.. ended up just me staring at my camera throughout most of the show.

Then they had some birds which were kept in enclosures.. Sorry couldnt take good pics..






 and inside the park itself there are lots and lots of ponds and water features.. Lots of birds graze around there and thats where some of the pretty pics came out too!




the whole group














as we were walking around, we found this building which houses the birds which you can feed.. this is truly an up close and personal experience but truly, the birds are soo many and cute!







this is how close we got to them

happy birds feeding.. mind my tummy



arent they cute.. anyhow.. the main highlight at the bird park are the peacocks.. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.... at first i got pretty disappointed as they didnt spread their feathers.. but before we left most of them were strutting their stuff trying to one up each other..











hehehe and here's a video i managed to get of one where it spreads and closes it...




Anyhow.. thats part of the pics I took of the birds in the birdpark.. I do recommend for everyone to go... its really really really worth it and I do recommend a cap to protect from the heat, water for you to drink as it gets pretty warm inside and also some antiseptic wipes if you want to get upclose and personal with them...

Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?