Social Icons

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

[19.2.2013] How are things?

Hellow peeps..

How was your CNY holidays? For some reason i'm still in holiday mood.. haha.. Anyhow been busy with things and gaming... LOTS AND LOTS of gaming.. Been on Modern Warfare 3 (i know there's blackops 2 now) but most of the buds are on MW3 so have to play there..

I've been trying to get the business off the ground but the mind and will power to push me isnt there and theres too many changes in life now and worries about things thats making me feel demotivated. So I might be a lawyer again.. who knows. Will have to start dusting out those CV's again. and then may be I can go on that dive holiday... :)

I'm thinking of creating some sort of story book.. Ideas keep popping into my head.. But I dont know.. May be some sort of epistolary version of the books... who knows.

As for now I will try to give you guys the blog on Hanoi! I dont really remember much from those holidays but i'll do my best to get you guys the scoop on it.

Here's a sneak peak of some of the pics you will see from my Hanoi trip!








No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?