Social Icons

Monday, February 25, 2013

[23.2.2012] Raju's and Breakfast with the Chambies


I had breakfast with the old crew on Saturday.. The old crew I am referring to is the chambies from the firm I did my pupillage in.

Anyhow its been awhile since we had met each other and things have.... changed... for me that is.. Anyhow, since some of us wanted to go jogging before we went, it became a breakfast meeting and I was a bit late as I got lost and ended up in Kanna Curry House instead of Raju's.

Raju's is well known for its Roti Canai ( A local delicacy here which is made from dough and fried on a pan) and being me, I couldnt resist any good roti canai.. So off I went and had a great time catching up with everyone.

What do I think of the place? Well to be frank its ok.. the roti canai wasnt crispy (my favourite kind) and parking was horrible...and add to that the MPSJ were there in full force ready to tow away any illegally parked cars though I dont blame them.. 

The place was ok as we sat under trees and I had my roticanai with teh tarik (as it should be ordered in any mamak stall) and it was really cool.. :)

The roti canai is a bit expensive though.. RM 1.50 for one piece of roti canai.. Yikes... Times have changed... Boon Seong was telling me.. this is the only place where you can add everything up for roti canai and end up having a bill of RM70 bucks! haha..

Check out the pics! 


Roti Canai Served on real banana leaves






My style of roti canai... all banjir (flooded) with gravy and some coconut sauce..


Raju Restaurant
27, Jalan Chantek 5/13
Off Jalan Gasing
Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?