Social Icons

Saturday, November 24, 2012

[24.11.2012] This is going strong...

Hey guys! Sorry to be away for such a long time... Anyhow.. the issue before has been resolved and the letter has been set, accepted and settled. So what is left is all the new changes that will happen to my life which I find truly exciting and scary too.. But all in all, its a good change. Hehe if you asked me this last year, I was not even certain that I would be here again.. and if you asked me 6 mths ago about whether I would return to be a lawyer I would have cancelled it out together. But I guess never say never...!

Anyhow, I know i have been away and havent posted anything new since.. but then the number of readers has been going strong.. I'm almost up another thousand readers.. Thank you to all of you guys and I will be back with new posts!

I will try to finish up my blog on Korea as its technically just past a year since I left here and went there.. At this time last year, I was walking around cheonggyechon river in Seoul and freezing my tushie off.. hehe.. So expect more from me soon and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?